Return, Exchange and Cancellations
Returns or Exhange
Sorry we are not able to accept returns where an incorrect choice has been made or you have changed your mind, however we may in some instances, at our discretion AllTextBooks.NZ may accept a return ONLY if and where we secure another sale of the same item.
- Any return the item must be in as new condition and the return of the item must be approved by AllTextBooks.NZ before the item is returned.
- A return fee of NZD $15 may apply for any authorised return, this fee covers packaging, processing and any refund process/processing and will be deducted from any refund or credit voucher issued by AllTextBooks.NZ
- Shipping and/or return expenses, in both directions, are not refundable by AllTextBooks.NZ
- Shipping and/or return expenses will be deducted from any refund or credit voucher being issued by AllTextBooks.NZ.
In accordance with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act returns will only be accepted for the following:
- Goods damaged prior to delivery
- Goods damaged in transit to the customer – these must be returned with the original packaging
- Goods supplied which were not ordered
- Goods supplied which do not match their description.
If the goods you receive are faulty, we will replace those goods if they are returned to our warehouse within 30 days of purchase, if any of these occur please contact us before returning to receive instructions. Shipping expenses, in both directions, are not refundable.
After 14 days returns and refunds are subject to manufacturer’s warranty. Wherever possible damaged or faulty goods will be replaced; where this is not possible a refund will be given.
Order cancellations must be by emailed to us before 12.00am (NZ time) the day after placing your order, otherwise the order is treated as fully confirmed and can not be cancelled. Cancellation option excludes any 'In Stock' items that have already picked, packed and/or shipped prior to request to cancel.
Where and only if possible we will endeavor to onsell the publication if possible and absord the stock, but only where demand exists for any title.